For 45 years, Agriculture Financial Services Corporation (AFSC) has supported primary agricultural producers, commercial and agribusinesses in Alberta through its lending programs.
Through partnerships with producers and businesses, AFSC helps maintain a profitable agriculture sector in the province and stimulates healthy rural communities. Loan capital can be sourced directly by AFSC or through partnerships with other financial institutions.
AFSC offers farm loans for primary agriculture producers and business loans for agriculture, agribusiness and small business enterprises in Alberta
We encourage applicants to contact a Lending Specialist to discuss their proposal before completing any forms.
- Supports primary agricultural producers, commercial and agribusinesses in Alberta
- Stimulates healthy rural communities in Alberta
- Lending products that address market gaps and support development
- Partnerships with producers and businesses
- All AFSC lending products have a maximum lending limit of $15 million to an individual or any group of connected individuals or companies
- Long-term competitive interest rates
- Convenient repayment options
- Flexible terms
- Ability to lock in an interest rate for up to 20 years
- No pre-payment penalties
- AFSC clients can choose the right financial option to suit their individual needs
Agriculture Financial Services Corporation (AFSC) offers a variety of loans for primary agriculture producers, including the Next Generation Loan Program, Developing Producer Loan Program, Alberta Producer Loan Program, Revolving Loan Program.Learn More
Agriculture Financial Services Corporation (AFSC) offers a variety of loans for agriculture, agribusiness and small business enterprises in Alberta, including the Agribusiness Loan Program and the Rural Business Loan Program.Learn More