AFSC is proud of Alberta’s producers and we’re honoured to work alongside you as you grow the province’s agriculture industry.
We recognize that being a farmer can be a 24-7 occupation, and we want to share AFSC’s upcoming holiday closure and year-end deadlines so you can include them in your plans.
All AFSC offices, including the Client Care Centre, will be closed from December 23, 2022 at noon through January 2, 2023. We will reopen on Tuesday, January 3.
All December 31 deadlines for AgriStability, insurance and lending payments will apply. This includes all payments through a banking institution or postmarked by this date.
- December 31 is the deadline to submit 2021 AgriStability supplementary forms (with penalty). You may submit your supplementary forms through AFSC Connect, fax to 403.782.8348 or 1.855.700.2372 (toll free), or email email@example.com. Supplementary forms mailed with a postmark by December 31 will be considered received in 2022. You may also deposit your supplementary forms in an AFSC office drop box, where available.
- December 31 is the deadline to remit payment for the 2022 program fees in order to maintain eligibility for the 2022 program year. Payments mailed with a postmark by December 31 will be considered received in 2022. You may also deposit your AgriStability fee in an AFSC office drop box, where available.
- December 31 is the deadline to pay any outstanding premiums without negatively affecting your credit. Payments mailed with a postmark by December 31 will be considered received in 2022. You may also deposit your payment in an AFSC office drop box, where available.
- December 31 is the final deadline to file your 2022 Perennial and Annual Crop Harvested Production Report (with penalty).
- Loan Disbursements – All disbursements must be submitted to AFSC prior to 2 p.m. on December 22.
- Revolving Loan Funding Online – Loan disbursement requests must be completed online prior to 6 a.m. on December 23. Any disbursements completed online after 6 a.m. December 23 will not be processed until January 3, 2023.
Livestock Price Insurance (LPI)
- Last day for Claim Request – December 19
- First day for Claim Request – January 9, 2023 (Fed and Feeder AB), January 16, 2023 (Feeder SaskMan)
- Last day for Purchase – December 22
- First Day for Purchase – January 10, 2023 (Fed, Feeder AB and Hog), January 17, 2023 (Feeder SaskMan)
We wish you a safe and happy holiday season and look forward to working together in the new year … celebrating a future on the farm.