The Revolving Loan Program provides easy, convenient and immediate access to working capital when required for individuals and companies involved in primary agriculture in Alberta.
This program ensures producers can access revolving debt capital to enable them to grow and maintain their operations.
- Quick online access to cash
- Allows for the acquisition of assets
- Payment of any farm expense including feed, seed, fertilizer, fuel and any other input costs
- Enables Alberta producers to borrow through an easy-to-use, self-serve online account accessible at any time
- Offers competitive fixed-rate for terms up to three years
- Loans are renewable upon expiry
- Ability to continually re-advance funds
- No annual fees
Applying for a Revolving Loan
This program is eligible to individuals who are Canadian citizens or landed immigrants, and companies incorporated in Canada and registered to operate a business in Alberta.